The Paid Search Marketing Specialist reports to the Director of SEM and is responsible for overseeing and optimizing current pay-per-click campaigns on behalf of our clients. This individual will also be a stakeholder in creating and implementing new PPC strategies that will be scalable from a production and implementation standpoint, yet effective in achieving cost efficiencies. He or she will monitor traffic and PPC trends by way of rankings, Google AdWords and call tracking software. This person will be effective in analyzing performance data and turning it into actionable optimization strategies, while continually testing new strategies (ad copy testing, landing page optimization, etc.) to improve performance. This person will utilize a paid search management platform to optimize across accounts.
In addition, the PPC specialist will likely also collaborate with the SEO team to design and implement integrated strategies to drive optimum results from all search marketing efforts, though the majority of responsibilities will be PPC-based.
Requirements and desired skills:
- Develop and modify bidding strategies and effective keyword budget management
- Create and optimize Pay-Per-Click campaigns in Google, Bing and Yahoo! search engines
- Internal and external campaign reporting (PPC)
- Set up new PPC accounts
- Serve as a primary point of contact and subject matter expert for search engine marketing and optimization for both internal and external contacts
- Perform keyword and competitive research utilizing several tools
- Create reports that clearly demonstrate and explain the performance of search marketing campaigns
- Analyze website data including traffic patterns, conversions, and make recommendations for site improvements
- Perform A/B testing on landing pages and ad copy
- Write search engine optimized content as needed
- Use web analytics to determine the performance of search marketing programs and make adjustments to maximize marketing return on investment (ROI)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Yahoo! & Microsoft Advertising adCenter
- 1+ year of PPC campaign management experience
- Proficiency in Google Analytics or similar web analytics software
- Energetic, goal-driven, professional with great work ethic
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and consultative skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
If you fulfill all required attributes, and want to join one of Inc. Magazines “Inc. 500” fastest growing private companies, send us your resume to apply.
- Familiarity with paid search management platform (Marin, Acquisio, Kenshoo, etc.) a plus
- Google Adwords Certified, or GCP
- Experience in managing PPC accounts with average monthly spend above 20k+
Send Resume to: email@example.com
Astonish Results LLC - 18 months ago
Astonish provides insurance marketing and website services to hundreds of insurance agencies around the country.