Barnes & Noble is looking for people with vision and energy to help us in our quest to change the future of reading. We are the world's largest bookseller and one of the world's fastest growing digital media and consumer technology companies with annual revenues near $7 billion.
Our businesses include the nation's highest rated and most heavily trafficked specialty retail stores, digital content and hardware sales through our exploding NOOK(tm) brand, college bookstores, and online retailing through BN.com.
We are investing in all of our business initiatives, so the opportunities to make an impact have never been greater.
- Build, support and troubleshoot and performance tune large scale data processing systems for marketplace component of web site.
- Design and develop scalable web-services using SOAP and Restful services.
Core Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and up
- Advanced T-SQL skills
- 3+ years Java programming
- Experience with Spring, messaging and other open source technologies in highly scalable solutions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- LINUX or UNIX
- ATG / Endeca
r MQ / Active MQ
Barnes and Noble is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE:BKS) is a Fortune 500 company and the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. We...