Vanguard Health Systems owns and operates 28 acute care and specialty hospitals and complementary facilities and services in metropolitan Chicago , Illinois ; metropolitan Phoenix , Arizona ; metropolitan Detroit , Michigan ; San Antonio , Texas ; Harlingen and Brownsville , Texas ; and Worcester and metropolitan Boston , Massachusetts .
At Vanguard Health our goal is to create opportunity, inspire change and deliver on our promise to provide a quality health care experience in a safe environment with compassionate caregivers. We know we’re only as good as our people, which is why we place great emphasis on our teams and partnerships. We believe in creating the best working environment, and to that end, we work closely with physicians, nurses and other health care professionals to enhance their practices and support systems.
Regional Marketing Manager
general summary: Under the supervision of the Regional VP of Marketing, the Regional Marketing Manager will be primarily responsible for internal communications across the system and assist and support the Regional VP of Marketing in all aspects of marketing, communications and special projects.
principal duties and responsibilities:
1. Create and implement all internal marketing campaigns, materials and communication, including newsletters, electronic media, updates and promotions.
2. Create and implement internal promotion and marketing of physicians.
3. Continuously monitors effectiveness of new and existing marketing plans by utilizing existing measurement tools as well as researching new measurement methods to demonstrate ROI.
4. Coordinate and oversee website content.
5. Coordinate and oversee Sharepoint content for the region.
6. Responsible for all social media content and dissemination for the region.
7. Attend meeting as requested by supervisor.
8. Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful conditions.
9. Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities associated with the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Key Competencies required :
· Effective communication and excellent interpersonal skills with strong focus on customer service.
· Creative problem solver
· Computer skills: Mac-proficient, video creation and editing skills.
· Self-motivation and the ability to positively motivate others.
· Ability to listen to and consider diverse ideas and opinions and to make recommendations based on a combination of factors and information.
· Possess social and professional skills to develop and maintain positive relationships.
· Ability to adapt well in a consistently changing environment. Flexible and non-judgmental.
· Proficient in conflict resolution. Possess the ability to listen, facilitate and mediate.
· Highly developed organizational, time management and planning skills.
· Possess the ability to handle stressful situations and a high volume workload in a consistently calm and professional manner.
· Display a willingness to accept new challenges and opportunities as a key to personal and professional growth.
· Attention to detail and results -oriented.
· Polished, professional appearance.
Vanguard Health Systems offers a very competitive salary and benefits package which includes :
- Health and life insurance after 30 days
- 401(k) Plan
- Disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free parking
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our workplace.
MetroWest Medical Center - 12 months ago