Additional Job Information
St Vincent's Birmingham
Pastoral Spiritual Care 001
Additional Job Details:
St. Vincent's Health System - St. Vincent's Birmingham, St. Vincent's Blount, St. Vincent's East, St. Vincent's St. Clair, and St. Vincent’s Ambulatory Healthcare Network (a network of additional entities and services including St. Vincent’s One Nineteen, home health care, and family medicine) - Care you can believe in.
At St. Vincent’s Health System, we care about our associates just as much as we do our patients. We believe our highly skilled staff is instrumental in providing our faith-based model of care.
If you’re interested in joining a team with an impressive reputation for providing compassionate care, St. Vincent’s could be the right fit for you. Apply online today at
careers at St. Vincent's Health System.
The Secretary II performs administrative and clerical duties in support of an assigned clinical area.
Education & Experience:
- Supports and coordinates the day-to-day operations of the Mission Integration and Pastoral Care Departments, including communications and scheduling director’s calendars.
- Provides administrative and clerical support for the departments for formation programs and support for pastoral care services across STVHS.
- Researches and analyzes data and develops spreadsheets, graphs, PowerPoint presentations to support Departmental reporting and projects.
- Plays a key role in maintaining data, records and meeting logistics.
- Assist Directors with individual projects and routine course preparation tasks.
- Provides necessary customer service to visitors, other associates and STVHS leadership and board.
- Monitors usage of supplies and maintains available inventory to ensure the Department’s workflow remains uninterrupted.
High School diploma or GED required.
How To Apply
Applicants may proceed by clicking on the “Apply Now”.
To apply later, return to the Career page at
In addition, you may apply via one of our Employment computers in the following locations:
Human Resources located at St. Vincent’s Birmingham, 806 St. Vincent’s Drive, Birmingham, AL 35205 (4
floor in Building 1) 8:00am – 2:00pm
Human Resources located at St. Vincent’s East, 50 Medical Park East Drive, Suite 259, Birmingham, AL 35235 (2
floor) 8:00am – 2:00pm
Administration office at St. Vincent’s Blount, 150 Gilbreath Drive, Oneonta, AL 35121 9:00am-3:00pm
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to the complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at
between the hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm (Eastern Standard Time) Monday through Friday.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As an equal opportunity employer, St. Vincent's and all its ministries comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at St. Vincent's and all its ministries based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have additional questions about your application process , you may contact the Ministry Service Center at
St. Vincent's participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-verify link below for more information.
(link to E-verify site)
A Member of Ascension Health - 7 months ago