Primary Skills: Linux kernel customization.
If a candidate has experience in FFMPEG or Video Codecs or Graphics it will be an added advantage and not a mandate.
1. Linux kernel development ability to troubleshoot kernel, driver and/or overall base sw platform issues.
2. Familiarity with FFMPEG
3. Familiarity fedora/UBUNTU DISTROS, packaging, initscripts, packaging
4. Experience working with open source networking/storage/security packages
5. Experience integrating kernel/user components into LINUX DISTROS
6. Experience with GIT/SVN version control systems .
7. Rendering ffmpeg development familiarity with boot firmwares, power management
8. Experience programming in c/c++, shell scripting
9. Excellent interpersonal/communication skills understanding of video codecs, graphics drivers/video
Systel - 19 months ago