Directly supervises and coordinates activities of Center workers to ensure optimal level of center operations and customer satisfaction.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs and supervises employees engaged in Center operations.
- Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties.
- Hires, trains, and evaluates Center operations' employees in consultation with Human Resources. Assists Center Medical Director with the hiring, training, disciplining and terminating of back office personnel.
- Assists in developing and maintaining new policies, procedures and training programs for the Center.
- Prepares and reviews operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Formulates annual budgets and reviews financials with Center Leadership Team monthly.
- Recommends cost saving methods to improve efficiency of Center.
- Assists sales and marketing efforts by conducting various events such as on-site tours and training Center personnel to present clinic services to clients to ensure achievement or overachievement of established goals.
- Provides technical support and/or resources to client and Center personnel as needed (i.e., ADA, DOT regulations).
- Manages on-site nursing services provided by Center to client companies, including billing counseling, and supervision of on-site personnel.
- Supports Leadership Team to identify problems with service to clients.
Ensures all certifications are current.
- Supervises testing by medical staff to ensure proper performance.
- Participates in work of subordinates to facilitate productivity and customer service or overcome difficult aspects of work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Concentra's Data Protection Commitment
* Concentra is committed to protect patient data and to ensure privacy of personal and medical information.
* Every Concentra colleague has the responsibility to adhere to data protection principles.
* If a colleague's role includes handling or processing sensitive data, role-specific policies and requirements apply to ensure the protection of patient information.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Arithmetic knowledge and its application
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, and personnel information systems.
- Monitoring skills to assess performance of self and subordinates and operations.
- Active listening.
- Critical thinking.
- Clear speaking ability.
- Number facility.
- Fluency of ideas.
- Information ordering.Proficient in PC word processing software such as Word and spreadsheet software such as Excel.
- Ability to interface with people using tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information .
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organization and detail-oriented skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Outstanding professional demeanor.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business administration or related field.
2 - 3 years supervisory experience
Healthcare experience preferred
Effective oral and written communication skills
Tactful and diplomatic communication style
Concentra Managed Care, Inc. is the leading provider of healthcare management and cost containment services to the workers' compensation,...