Directly supervises and coordinates activities of Center workers to ensure optimal level of center operations and customer satisfaction.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs and supervises employees engaged in Center operations.
- Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties.
- Hires, trains, and evaluates Center operations' employees in consultation with Human Resources. Assists Center Medical Director with the hiring, training, disciplining and terminating of back office personnel.
- Assists in developing and maintaining new policies, procedures and training programs for the Center.
- Prepares and reviews operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Formulates annual budgets and reviews financials with Center Leadership Team monthly.
- Recommends cost saving methods to improve efficiency of Center.
- Assists sales and marketing efforts by conducting various events such as on-site tours and training Center personnel to present clinic services to clients to ensure achievement or overachievement of established goals.
- Provides technical support and/or resources to client and Center personnel as needed (i.e., ADA, DOT regulations).
- Manages on-site nursing services provided by Center to client companies, including billing counseling, and supervision of on-site personnel.
- Supports Leadership Team to identify problems with service to clients.
Ensures all certifications are current.
- Supervises testing by medical staff to ensure proper performance.
- Participates in work of subordinates to facilitate productivity and customer service or overcome difficult aspects of work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Concentra's Data Protection Commitment
* Concentra is committed to protect patient data and to ensure privacy of personal and medical information.
* Every Concentra colleague has the responsibility to adhere to data protection principles.
* If a colleague's role includes handling or processing sensitive data, role-specific policies and requirements apply to ensure the protection of patient information.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Arithmetic knowledge and its application
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, and personnel information systems.
- Monitoring skills to assess performance of self and subordinates and operations.
- Active listening.
- Critical thinking.
- Clear speaking ability.
- Number facility.
- Fluency of ideas.
- Information ordering.Proficient in PC word processing software such as Word and spreadsheet software such as Excel.
- Ability to interface with people using tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information .
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organization and detail-oriented skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Outstanding professional demeanor.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business administration or related field.
2 - 3 years supervisory experience
Healthcare experience preferred
Effective oral and written communication skills
Tactful and diplomatic communication style
Concentra Inc. - 17 months ago
Concentra Managed Care, Inc. is the leading provider of healthcare management and cost containment services to the workers' compensation,...