The Sr. Director, Executive Communications at Equifax will serve as primary writer for the Chairman & CEO; support all Office of the CEO writing responsibilities; internal CEO Messages to employees; briefing notes/employee town-hall materials; quarterly earnings video message oversight; writing support for the Chairman’s annual global leadership conference. This role will serve as primary writer for corporate vehicles including Annual Report and presentation materials related to Annual Shareholders Meeting, Board meetings as required and other corporate meetings, as required. The Sr. Director will partner with Internal Communications to lead, develop and drive internal messaging related to company Vision, strategy, innovation and emerging initiatives such as Big Data and Analytics; manage quarterly company profile; and oversee updates for executive biographies.
- Manage and support Office of the CEO writing responsibilities including: leadership announcements, Board letters; CEO-employee communications; briefing notes related to travel engagements (employee town-halls, customer advisory boards, etc.) and civic correspondence as required. 50%
- Liaise with internal communications and marketing colleagues to lead, develop and oversee the execution of messages in support of enterprise-wide strategies such as Vision, company strategy, innovation, Big Data, and Analytics. 30%
- Manage executive interview process and serve as primary author of the Annual Report working closely with PR, Creative Services and Finance teams, as well as directly engaging with C-suite including Investor Relations. 10%
- Serve as content manager for writing/production of materials for Chairman’s annual global leadership conference working with the Marketing leadership team. 10%
- Other duties include: Work cross-functionally with Strategic Marketing on honing employee messaging for company’s Growth Playbook (three-year annual business strategy). Assess communications effectiveness of CEO and other executive communications and recommend ways to broaden and deepen executive reach to employees. Work closely with INTL GMs on briefing notes or presentation materials as needed, related to Chairman’s visits. Work directly with CHRO on leadership change announcements.
- Technical competencies: MS Office expertise,
Adobe Acrobat and w
eb browser and Internet navigation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective time management
- Corporate writing background required
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year college, degree in English preferred, or overall Communications or Language Arts degree
- 10+ years related experience
Equifax empowers businesses and consumers with information they can trust. A global leader in information solutions, we leverage one of the largest sources of consumer and commercial data, along with advanced analytics and proprietary technology, to create customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
With a strong heritage of innovation and leadership, Equifax continuously delivers new innovative solutions with the highest integrity and reliability. Businesses - large and small - rely on us for consumer and business credit intelligence, portfolio management, fraud detection, decisioning technology, marketing tools, and much more. We empower individual consumers to understand their personal credit information, protect their identity, and maximize their financial well-being.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Equifax Inc. operates in the U.S. and 16 other countries throughout North America, Latin America and Europe. Equifax is a member of Standard & Poor´s (S&P) 500® Index. Our common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol EFX.
The foundation of Equifax is our talented, dedicated employees. Our mission is to deliver world- class information solutions to businesses and consumers. We accomplish our goals by drawing upon the experience, energy and teamwork of our employees in a growing, dynamic, and fun place to work.
As a global company Equifax offers a competitive benefits package specific to each geographic location. We provide our employees and their families with programs that will enhance their well-being and security.
Equifax is an equal opportunity employer and we positively value diversity within our organization.
Equifax is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free work place.
For more information about our company, please visit:
Years of Experience
Equifax - 15 months ago
Equifax is a global leader in consumer, commercial and workforce information solutions that provide businesses of all sizes and consumers...