Maintenance Mechanic - Portland, OR
Mondelez International, Nabisco Portland Bakery, a major food manufacturer in Portland, currently has an opening for a Maintenance Mechanic with food processing experience. This position maintains and repairs all production related equipment. Applicants must be self-motivated and own personal hand-tools. Mondelez offers an excellent pay and benefits package. Progressive increases to $28.10/hr after one year. Only individuals meeting minimum requirements will be considered.
Must have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Five years verifiable experience in a high speed manufacturing plant, including the operation of standard machine shop equipment.
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Welding (GMAW, MIG, TIG) and fabrication required.
- Completion of a 4-yr machinist apprenticeship program is preferred.
- Ability to work any shift, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment with limited supervision.
- 2 years ago - save job