This position may include special job duties based on the client’s needs and requirements, they are: Canine Handler, Customer Service Representative, Control Center/Console Operator, Dispatcher, Patrol Officer, Valet Officer, School Crossing Guard, Fire Officer (certified fire fighter).
Primary Responsibilities - (Job responsibilities will vary depending on specialty of the position - listed above)
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs, reports and other duties as required under the "specialty" job function.
- Performs other job duties as required.
Securitas - 17 months ago
Securitas profits from the lack of caritas (Latin for truth, unity, and charity) in human nature. Securitas is one of the world's top...