Exciting opportunity in our Elgin photo studio for creative, high-energy professionals at the top of their game. Interested individuals need to thrive in a fun yet fast-paced, deadline oriented environment as well as have talent and passion to open/operate a new studio to support online and print advertising for Sears Holdings.
The Merchandise Coordinator distributes and tracks merchandise flow internally and externally. Communicates and maintains database related to merchandise issues and status of merchandise.
• Secures and documents all merchandise as it moves through the photo process including tagging and entering merchandise.
• Communicates merchandise issues with all individuals in which merchandise will come in contact with throughout the photo process.
• Distributes merchandise to all responsible parties throughout the photo process based on photo layouts and photo schedules, as well as collect merchandise after photo process is completed.
• Maintains database, spreadsheets, and forms in order to update status of merchandise for multiple parties including the Traffic Coordinators, and Producers.
• Maintains database, spreadsheets, and forms in order to update status of merchandise for multiple parties including the Merchandise Lead, Scheduler/Traffic Coordinator, and Producers.
• Works independently towards goals and objectives; seeks additional review on unusual assignments.
• Disassembles and packs merchandise in order to ensure proper delivery to the internal department or vendor.
• Typically works independently; interacts with management or more senior level professionals on non-typical assignments.
• Attends pre-production and meetings as necessary.
• 2 - 5 years relevant experience
• High School / GED
• Proficient with database management and Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of the photographic process such as reading and interpreting advertising layouts.
• Ability to solve problems, multi-task, focus on details, organize.
• Ability to unpack, assemble, dismantle and repack merchandise.
• Ability to use hand tools and follow complex assembly instructions.
• Must possess good prioritization and communication skills.
• Results driven and a sense of urgency.
• Ability to solve problems, multi-task, focus on detail, organize.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
2 - 5 Years Experience
Preferred Minimum Education
High School / GED
Sears Holdings Corp. - 17 months ago
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...