Innovate your career.
When you choose Service Experts, you know you're getting
the best. Service Experts is part of the Lennox family,
a known and trusted long term provider of HVAC equipment
and services. That is why when you work at Service
Experts, you know you are among the best.
As a leading innovator of home and commercial, heating,
cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and related
services, Service Experts is committed to helping our
people innovate our products and their careers.
Join over 4,000 employees in North America and Canada
who build our heritage of integrity and innovation. At
Service Experts, we make your home, your businesses, and
your work, a better place.
Description: Direct involvement and supervision of
office staff including the warehouse and
dispatch/customer service areas. Direct and coordinate
activities of the organization to obtain optimum
efficiency and economy of operations and maximize
profits by performing the following duties personally or
through subordinate supervisors and employees.
General Skills & Training
skills & superior organizational skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have strong computer skills with proficiency in
as good mathematical skills.
- Must have excellent, basic arithmetic skills as well
job costing, profit margins, and accounting.
- Must have an excellent understanding of bookkeeping,
- Must have 5+ years of technical HVAC application
Maintenance, Service, Plumbing, and Installation, to
- Implement organizational policies and goals.
- Coordinate activities of the following departments:
effect operational efficiency and economy. Training
schedules, recruiting, motivation, and
administrative interface are part of this
at optimum levels to meet the needs of
- Work directly with the warehouse to insure that:
- Timely services are provided.
- Inventory processes are upheld
- Parts and equipment inventory are maintained
technicians and installers and maintain the
desired working capital ratio.
- Maintain inventory spreadsheets with updated
taken out of inventory properly
- Verify all parts are being received and
a monthly basis
- Complete inventory of parts and equipment on
to the Center and before it is delivered to a
- Equipment is inspected for damage upon arrival
computer program for equipment and materials
- Purchase orders are properly processed through
- Equipment and materials are properly staged for
technician and installer trucks.
- Equipment and parts are being properly loaded on
regarding special order parts for arrival on a
- Effective communications with other departments
packing slips for serialized equipment.
- Serial numbers are properly transferred to
promotions and for center information that is
- Supervise all office functions
- Maintain all metrics for tech contests and
reported to the district and/or corporate.
conjunction with general management.
- Analyze department budgets and sets goals in
activity, operating, and sales reports to determine
- Confer with administrative personnel and reviews
changes in programs or operations required.
Motivation, Supervision, and Administration.
- Responsible for personnel: Recruiting, Training,
attain Service Experts’ quality policy and insures
- Maintains a positive attitude to all personnel to
completion of the monthly income statement and
- Actively supports customer best practices.
- Carry out all duties as they relate to the
- Review monthly financial statements with GM.
- Maintain daily paperwork in an accurate and timely
accounting or office positions when necessary.
- Consult with GM and/or DC for advice and direction.
- Responsible for filling in as backup for all other
Job Requirements:Minimum requirements include:
- High School Diploma; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Business acumen
- 5+ years of management experience; HVAC experience
- Verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Service Experts - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -