Internships: Any Internship
Assistant Athletic Trainer Intern (Part-Time) - Oakland Athletics, Dominican Summer League (La Victoria, DR)
One (1) seasonal internship position is now available within the Oakland Athletics minor league system. The available position will be located in the Dominican Republic working alongside the Athletic Trainer for the Dominican Summer League team in La Victoria. This position will begin on or around May 1, 2013 and end on or around August 31, 2012.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assisting the Athletic Trainer with evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries
• Recordkeeping using the electronic medical records system (Sutton Medical)
• Assisting with maintenance programs for all players
• Bilingual in Spanish/English, highly preferred
• Possess, or working towards obtaining a degree in Sports Medicine or related field, highly preferred
• CPR/AED certification
• NATA Certified, preferred, but not required
All interested applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and references by Friday, March 1st.