Complete various projects and perform administrative duties while developing skills related to the assigned department and natural gas industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
• Coordinate and complete projects based on departmental needs
• Conduct research regarding various market trends, leading practices, legal, regulatory, or other topics within functional area and industry
• Analyze data to determine effectiveness of programs and assist in identifying areas of opportunity
• Develop and revise reports and presentations
• Communicate project status and results to staff and management
• Perform administrative functions as needed
Essential Characteristics and Competencies
· Strong Ethics and Integrity, Dedication to a Safe Work Environment, Commitment to a Diverse Workforce that recognizes and respects every individual’s unique skills and perspectives.
· Customer focus, results-driven, teamwork, communications, personal organization, sense of urgency, adaptability and quality.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Education and/or Experience :
High school education or equivalent. Must be at least Junior or Senior status, actively pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a field related to the hiring department. Must have at least 1 year of general work experience. Microsoft Office proficiency required for most positions.
Corporate Communications – Preferred fields of study include Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Business Management or related field.
Engineering – Preferred fields of study include Engineering, Science or related field.
Human Resources – Preferred fields of study include Human Resources Management, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior or related field.
Information Technology (IT) – Preferred field of study includes Computer Science or related field.
Laclede Gas - 18 months ago