Sales Account Executives- Nationwide Opportunities!
CoStar’s Account Executive is responsible for growing revenue through the sales of CoStar’s marketing and information products to subscribers and non-subscribers within a specific geographic territory and, managing an existing book of business.
Our Account Executive’s start out with an established book of business and are provided in-depth training, tools and support to grow that business exponentially. Our Account Executives have unlimited earning potential and are provided a generous base salary and comprehensive benefits.
If you are a superior salesperson with a track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships while delivering a superior customer experience, then we need to talk!
- Develop and execute a detailed business plan to manage and grow revenue opportunities from within the book of business, and new prospects within your market.
- Meet or exceed monthly and yearly revenue objectives/quotas.
- Understand the value of CoStar’s products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate CoStar’s benefits in a manner meaningful to the customer.
- Sell the value of CoStar products to prospects by articulating how our solutions meet their needs and improve the business process. This will be accomplished through cold calling to secure first appointments, consultative selling, and group presentation.
- Deliver high customer satisfaction and maintain high client retention through client visits, trainings, and proper on boarding of new customers.
- Manage a sales pipeline and monthly sales forecast as well as activity tracking within CoStar’s proprietary CRM application.
5+ years of successful sales experience from leading software, information services, commercial real estate or other technology-based company. Business-to-business environments preferred.
Excellent presentation and selling skills
Solid sales pipeline management experience
Fearless cold-calling and business development skills
High-energy, strong work ethic, can-do attitude
College degree strongly preferred.
Extensive paid training program.
Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits with a choice of two plans.
Company-paid life insurance for one time's your annual base salary to a maximum of $300,000 per year.
Company-paid long-term and short-term disability benefits.
12 days accrued paid vacation 1st year; 5 days sick leave per year, and 2 personal days.
A 401(k) plan with eligibility the first of the quarter following 6 months of employment.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
CoStar Group - 18 months ago
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ — CSGP) CoStar Group (Nasdaq:CSGP) is commercial real estate's leading provider of information, analytic...