The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.
This position can be located throughout the United States utilizing a home office. This is an individual contributor role. The primary focus of this role is to perform discovery, organizational development (OD), and needs assessment services for clients to determine what leadership, service, and cultural gaps they have within the organization, proposing long-term training and consulting solutions to move them from current state to desired state. This role is the primary end-to-end contact and project manager for long-term client engagements in support of business development efforts and focuses on industry specialties such as Healthcare, Sports, Manufacturing, Retail and/or Food & Beverage. Strategically build and nurture their client relationships to drive incremental business and multiple phases of an ongoing engagement. Lead and project manage the concept creation, content development, as well as preparation/training of the facilitation delivery team. They also design and deliver training solutions when strategic in nature or as appropriate. Provide timely and effective communication with all stakeholders within Disney Institute Sales, Content Development, and Operations as well as our operating partners across the Disney Company.
- Minimum 5 years Disney Leadership Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in training and development or consulting field
- Extensive travel required
- Demonstrated ability to adapt successfully in a fast paced, ever changing environment with minimal direction
- Demonstrated ability to create frameworks and proposals with the intent to close a client relationship
- Proven ability to provide input on the selection of project team members best suited to deliver upon a client’s desired outcomes as well as coaching and feedback to all project team members
- Demonstrated ability to engage, interact, and manage relationships with C-level and other senior executives including managing expectations and scope change
- Proven ability to establish and stick within timelines, budget, and resource utilization within a project/engagement
- Prior external (non-Disney) business experience, preferably at an executive level
- Prior internal or external experience in one or more of the following industries: Healthcare, Sports, Manufacturing, Transportation, Public Sector, and/or Retail/F&B
- Demonstrated Bi-lingual Language Skills (English/Spanish preferred)
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance through ASTD
- Proven ability to understand a client’s current state and future desired needs and objectives translating them into long-term customized solutions to deliver upon those goals
- Proven ability to design customized learning solutions to support client goals including the engagement of third party solutions when appropriate through a content development team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
Disney - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard