STNA - State Tested Nursing Assistant
Full Time and Part Time Nights
Our 162 bed facility includes a newly renovated 52 bed Advance Rehab Unit--a highly skilled, fast paced unit!
Greenbrier Health Center currently has openings for experienced STNA's to join our highly professional and caring staff! Qualified candidates must have previous nursing home experience.
Our dynamic and supportive working environment offers a family-friendly atmosphere and an excellent benefits package for full time associates:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Group life insurance
- Short term disability
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation, personal and sick days for part time employees, as well
- 6 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement
- And much more!
The position of State Tested Nursing Assistant exists to provide routine nursing and personal care for residents. The job responsibilities include:
- Ensure that residents' personal care needs are provided for with an emphasis on quality, compassion, and timeliness.
- Ensure that residents' medical needs are addressed through the delivery of quality nursing care.
- Maintain physical environment in a clean, safe, and pleasant manner.
- Ensure that nutritional needs of residents are met in accordance with established care plan.
- Perform other related activities as assigned or requested
The STNA must be physically able to:
- Move (sit, stand, bend, lift) intermittently throughout the workday.
- Lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Assist in the evacuation of residents.
If you strive for excellence, come join our World Class team of employees in providing World Class care with dignity to our residents. Apply in person or respond to this ad for immediate consideration.
Communicare Health Services - 23 months ago