Under direct supervision of store management, responsible for maximizing sales through assisting guests in the purchase of merchandise, while following all company policies and procedures. This role may also be assigned to the selling floor or to tasking activities based upon the needs of a particular store. Must be 18 years to apply.
Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a Cashier you will perform the following essential functions…
• Acknowledge and greet all Guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
• Handle sales, refunds and exchanges courteously. Ensures that the correct price, tax and/or discount are applied correctly to each sale.
• Inform Guests of current promotions, events, and services within the store.
• Anticipate the Guests’ needs and answers questions concerning location, price, product features and benefits.
• Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals.
• Set up advertising displays or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales and promotional events. Ensures compliance with established merchandising and housekeeping standards.
• Adhere to and practices all corporate programs, goals and guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned.
Experience we are looking for…
• High school diploma, no relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
• Demonstrated competency in sales, products and service.
• Developed communication skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand, bend and lift up to 50 lbs. merchandise for a full scheduled shift
ULTA Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, INC - 19 months ago
Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance wants to be every woman's ultimate beauty stop. The company operates some 450 stores in 43...