CapitalStream is an integrated software platform enabling commercial banks and finance companies to implement Straight Through Processing (STP) across lending and leasing portfolios. CapitalStream transforms manual paper-based operations into automated enterprises that respond quickly, efficiently and consistently. CapitalStream streamlines sales, origination, credit analysis, decisioning, document generation, closing, funding, booking, account monitoring and ongoing risk management to reduce cost, risk and processing time. For a rapidly growing list of world class financial institutions, CapitalStream has revolutionized business, commercial, equipment and real estate finance operations by integrating and automating disparate functions and systems to double transaction throughput without increasing headcount.
CapitalStream is part of HCLs growing portfolio of integrated software products and services providing financial institutions end-to-end solutions that are proven, low cost and quick to implement. HCL Technologies is one of India's leading global IT Services companies, providing software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). HCL leverages an extensive global offshore infrastructure and its global network of offices in 18 countries to deliver solutions across select verticals including financial services and lending.
Department: Professional Services
Reports to: Regional Services Director
Pay Grade: Exempt
Location: Work from home
The business analyst (BA) position is a client-facing role in the context of the project implementation lifecycle. On a customer project, the BA will work under the leadership of a Lead BA who will be responsible for the overall solution. The BA will be responsible for parts of the overall solution and will provide the industry and product expertise needed to successfully deploy the company's software and satisfy customers' requirements.
Responsibilities and expected activities will include:
Qualifications and proficiencies of the applicant:
- Soliciting, analyzing and documenting customer requirements in a clear, articulate and accurate manner. This may involve proposed or optimal usage of the software modules available, modification or enhancement to existing features, definition of new functionality or production of policy, procedural or training guides.
- Business process mapping of a customers' current state and future state business flows and translation of these to a workflow-enabled software process.
- Understanding of an object-oriented software application to enable accurate data mapping of solution components, interfaces and conversion routines.
- Production and input to design documentation that may include software configuration, feature enhancements and integrated data flows that provide a concise picture of the end-to-end solution for each customers.
- Construction of wire-frame diagrams, GUI specifications and report templates to support requirement and design documentation, highlighting the features and functions that will be provided by the proposed enhancements or configurations.
- Configuration of design elements through parameterization of application modules and system workflow components.
- Assist in the definition of test strategies, the creation of master test plans and provide expertise to the input of business use cases.
- Management of issues, defects and traceability matrices during implementation and testing phases of a project.
o retail, commercial or small business banking
- A minimum of 5-years experience in a business analyst role, with participation on full lifecycle project implementations.
- OR a minimum of 5-years hands-on experience in banking or general credit services industries, preferably with exposure to more than one area of domain knowledge;
o credit card lending
o agriculture lending
o residential mortgage lending
o construction financing
o real-estate financing
o commercial or personal leasing
o syndicated / participated lending
e-commerce, financial services, enterprise resource planning or accounting related industry sectors.
- BS/BA degree required.
- Experienced working directly with external customers in a consulting capacity in
- Familiar with the concepts, processes and business drivers of enterprise applications that offer tools to perform customer relationship management, portfolio management, sales and contact management, credit origination, transaction fulfillment, task automation and straight through processing.
- Display a solid analytical approach to challenges and possess creative problem solving techniques, supported by strong interviewing, probing and influencing skills.
- Excellent written / oral communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, both with limited supervision and as part of an on-site or remote project team. This role has an expected travel allocation of 25% - 60%.
- Comfortable and confident to take ownership of tasks or issues, seeing them through to a quality and timely completion.
Telecommuting is ok.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
ZipRecruiter - 8 months ago