MODEC is a general contractor specializing in engineering, procurement, construction and installation of floating production systems including Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels, Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) vessels, Tension Leg Platforms (TLPs), Production Semi-Submersibles, Mobile Offshore Production Units (MOPUs) and other new technologies which will meet the challenges of various types of gas production floaters. We have an immediate opening for an Electrical Engineer at our Houston office.
• Must have experience of electrical design related to marine system for FPSO.
• Responsible for marine single line diagram.
• Design marine switch board including cable schedule, cable sizing and voltage drop calculation.
• Must be familiar with ICSS control system for FPSO, marine related system.
• Prepare instrumentation design for marine PID.
• BS Degree in Engineering. Ten to Fifteen years relevant experience in specialized area or product line(s) or MS degree plus five to seven years’ experience. PhD with one to two years.
MODEC International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MODEC, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard