Under moderate supervision,
to ensure a software compliant environment.
Manages and tracks hardware assets.
- Provides asset information to appropriate internal and external organizations including identifying and tracking asset details.
- Monitors and tracks software usage, ensuring compliance with software licensing agreements.
- Monitors software and hardware maintenance periods (terms) to ensure that all necessary maintenance agreement renewals are identified and fulfilled.
- Ensures orders and requisitions are processed accurately.
- Oversees the maintenance of records and databases containing licenses, renewals, warranties, and service agreements for the organization's hardware and software.
- Provides regular reporting.
- Acts as a team lead and resource for process quality and training.
Provides guidance to team and other internal organizations.
- Collaborates with other departments to complete special projects
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a related field; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
Works on generally routine assignments, occasionally deviating from defined procedures.
- Good knowledge of software licensing concepts.
- Good knowledge of hardware and software.
- Able to provide accurate counts and reports.
- Able to accurately track licenses and maintenance agreements.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates good communication and customer interaction skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
COMPANY CONFORMANCE STATEMENT
- Typical office setting with environmentally controlled conditions.
- Able to work holidays, weekends or extended hours as business needs dictate.
- May require occasional overnight or extended travel.
In performance of their respective responsibilities, all employees of Jack Henry and Associates are expected to:
- Complete quality work within deadlines.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Communicate and coordinate work efforts with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attend work regularly based on the assigned schedule.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Jack Henry - 18 months ago
Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) provides integrated in-house and outsourced software systems for data processing to some 12,000 banks,...