This is a technician position within Performance Evaluation and Competitive Assessment group. This person will be responsible for running benchmarks and collecting data on various tablets and phones that run on Android, iOS and windows operating systems. This person will also be involved in setting up the devices, updating OS, downloading and installing applications and configure the devices. This person may also use Ghost software to make disc images.
- Knowledge of running software tests on tablets and phones
- Knowledge of iOS, Android and Windows. Installing/upgrading OS and configuring the devices. Linux is a plus
- Knowledge of trouble shooting software problems on the phones and tablets
- Knowledge of basic computer networking and wifi. Being able to troubleshoot wifi connectivity issues and resolve
- Any knowledge on benchmarks is a plus
- Knowledge of any power measurements is a plus
- Troubleshooting HW issues and Power instrumentation
- Knowledge of ghost software and disk Imaging is a plus
- Knowledge of any data entry and basic data analysis on Excel is desirable
USA-California, Santa Clara
Feb 1, 2013
Apr 2, 2013
Intel's Sales and Marketing group provides world-class support at the OEM, developer and end-user levels. In addition, the group is involved in Internet and e-Commerce strategies, as well as the execution of worldwide Intel® architecture branded product strategies. Intel's expanding breadth of products and recent acquisitions are providing vast opportunities in Sales and Marketing now and in the future for both the technical and business-oriented.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 19 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...