Location: Toledo, OH - US
This Senior Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Audit and Treasury Teams and will report to the VP of Internal Audit and VP of Treasury. This position will have contact with employees at all levels within the company and will frequently interact with senior executive leadership and administrative support. In addition, this Executive Administrator plays a key role in communicating with OC Board members and the banking community.
Live the Safety stand, adhere to safety responsibilities.
Provide direct administrative support to VP of Internal Audit and VP of Treasury, which includes:
Effectively manage VP of Internal Audit and VP of Treasury’s calendars.
Schedule meetings including but not limited to: Quarterly BCC, Pre-Audit Committee Reviews with Chairman, IRC, Global Treasury Meeting, banker meetings, rating agency meetings, Board prep meetings, department meetings and performance meetings.
Anticipate and provide information for meetings, projects and travel.
As needed, create reports, presentations and emails/correspondence.
Travel arrangements for VP of Internal Audit and VP of Treasury.
T&E expense report processing for VP of Internal Audit and VP of Treasury.
Provide pro-active support to track actions, deadlines and manage documents.
Prepare and coordinate logistics for completing and assembling Audit Committee and Finance Committee pre-reads for OC Board meetings:
Coordinate and schedule meetings with CFO and teleconference with Audit Chairman prior to each Audit Committee meeting.
Coordinate mailing of presentation materials to Audit Committee Chairman in timely manner prior to prep teleconference with him.
Provide prior agenda and presentation material to VP, updating where possible for input and finalization, requesting information from others where possible.
Collect all presentation material and assemble Audit Committee pre-read book for dissemination to all parties, assuring all information is complete and accurate.
Schedule prep meetings with CFO.
Coordinate material and print for Board books.
Focal point for all general administration matters for Audit and Treasury: ordering supplies, service request forms, logistics for large meetings, distribution lists, answering phones and opening mail.
Manage administrative pre-audit standardization items, audit report publication and audit evaluation report process:
Maintain Audit Management System
Draft Audit Announcements
Obtain and provide information needed by Audit In-Charge prior to audit.
After audit, send evaluation and track responses.
Publish audit report
As needed, assist the Assistant Treasurer and Director of Audit with travel arrangements, meetings and projects.
Coordinate interviews internally and with candidates. Complete on-boarding process of new employees.
Process purchase requisitions and invoices for Audit.
Reconcile procurement card monthly for Audit and Treasury.
1. Previous experience as an Administrative Professional and the demonstrated ability to function at the Executive Administrative Professional level.
2. Experience communicating both internally and externally and effectively managing relationships.
3. A High School diploma is required, Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred
4. A minimum of 5 years of Administrative experience is required.
Knowledge and Abilities:
1. Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive communications and data.
2. Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills and the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of constituencies.
3. Strong working knowledge of the MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
4. Ability to manage timelines, work well under pressure and deliver in a fast paced work environment to meet business critical deadlines.
5. Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal supervision and guidance.
6. Has strong business acumen and ability to communicate on behalf of Senior Leaders.
1. Is highly service oriented – has a desire to do what is necessary to meet the needs of the teams.
2. A take charge attitude with respect to identifying ways that the group or individuals within the group can operate more efficiently and effectively.
3. An outgoing, friendly and professional personality.
4. Not afraid to say what needs to be said but, in a considerate way.
5. A high aptitude for learning and trying new methods to achieve results.
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning has touched your life in more ways than you know. From composites found in the automotive industry to innovative roofing products to energy-efficient insulation, our products play a role in thousands of applications worldwide. Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is the market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2011, and we are preparing to celebrate our 75th anniversary in 2013. A Fortune® 500 company for 58 consecutive years, our cutting-edge innovations continue to enhance lives and the communities in which we live, work and play. From our headquarters in Toledo, Ohio, we have a global presence with about 15,000 employees spanning 28 countries reaching across five continents. Discover Owens Corning opportunities that will transform your career today. Additional information is available at www.owenscorning.com .
A career at Owens Corning offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we’ll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis.
Owens Corning is an equal opportunity employer.
Owens Corning operates in the PINK. Famous for its Pink Panther mascot and its trademarked PINK glass fiber insulation, the company is a top...