Plans and directs all tasks required for the construction of new community infrastructure. Supervises and coordinates land development activities in the field.
Duties will include:
Duties will Include:
Candidates Will Need to Meet the Following Qualifications:
- Oversees and manages land development activities including grading, sewer, water, storm drains and ponds, streets, retaining walls, utilities, fencing, and slope landscape.
- Coordinates construction to meet budget and schedule with Civil Engineers, Landscape Architects, Geotechnical Engineers and Structural Engineers
- Obtains approvals and permissions to proceed in regards to permitting.
- Coordinates with on-site superintendents for compliance with all regulatory rules and requirements pertaining to land development
- Works with land development superintendents and municipalities to expedite bond releases and punch list completions
- Coordinates with municipalities on inspections and approvals.
- Reviews and approves invoices for processing.
- At least 5 years of land development experience in the production homebuilding industry
- College degree preferred.
- Basic computer and Microsoft Office skills.
Standard Pacific's foundation is built on single-family homes. Active in Arizona, California, the Carolinas, Colorado, Florida, Nevada,...