TLCVision is currently seeking an Clinical Director/Optometrist in Westchester, IL to be responsible for ensuring patient care remains at the forefront of all activities and growing surgical volume and profits of the center. TLC Laser Eye Centers is North America's premier eye care services company, providing eye doctors with the tools and technologies needed to deliver high-quality patient care. Through its unmatched management expertise, technology, extensive optometric relationships, direct to consumer advertising and managed care contracting strength, TLC Laser Eye Centers maintains leading positions in refractive, premium IOL and cataract markets.
Qualified candidates should demonstrate clinical expertise, along with management and leadership skills, excellent interpersonal skills and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of basic marketing principles are also essential. Top candidates should be able to identify opportunity and be able to make sound business decisions.
- Follow all clinical standards of care for the center as defined by TLC corporate office
- Perform pre-operative care: Review of case history, assessing individuals and educate patients on Laser Vision Correction, their candidacy, the best treatment options and what to expect.
- Work hand in hand with surgeons in the development of Laser Vision Correction treatment plans
- Manage and coordinate excellent patient care and follow up
- Foster teamwork and fairness
- Adherence to TLC clinical standard operating procedures
This position requires a doctorate in optometry and current license to practice in Illinois. Refractive knowledge is an asset.
We offer training, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and excellent career development opportunities.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply to the link below.