The Recovery Associate is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards, generating sales, and safeguarding company assets.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Provide a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer
- Aid customers in locating merchandise and communicate customer requests to management
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Assist in housekeeping (i.e. cleaning mirrors and floors) on sales floor and within the fitting room areas
- Ensure sizing is accurate within category
- Assist in monitoring floor stock
- Participate in year-end inventory
- Assist in bagging merchandise at registers as needed
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to maintain consistent merchandising standards
- Ability to follow through on projects in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job
- Ability to stand for extended periods, and to move and handle merchandise, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above
- Ability to work a part-time schedule, 5pm to closing, including weekends, and holidays
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, and to move and handle merchandise, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Previous retail sales experience within a Big Box or Specialty environment preferred
Direct Supervisor Job Requirements - Internal Use Only -
Our ideal candidates will be self motivated, team players, who have the desire to succeed. We care about our employees, have a supportive environment that values trust and respect, offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes a generous paid time off plan, plus an associate discount, and a company matched 401(k) to name a few.
Burlington Coat Factory is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Come join our team. You're going to like it here!
Burlington Coat Factory - 17 months ago
Burlington Stores is more than just coats, and when you join our family you enjoy more than just a great job.