The SelectHealth Care Manager is a professional caregiver who will formulate, implement, coordinate, monitor and evaluate strategies for patients and families. They work collaboratively with the patient, families and health care team. The Care Manager will develop, document and implement a plan or plans, which will provide the appropriate resources to address social, physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and supportive needs. Additionally, the care manager may contact insurance companies to determine a patient's plan coverage. Other managerial duties include analyzing business processes, creating and reviewing budgets, coordinating with other managers and assessing business performance.
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: This is a full time, 40 hour a week, Monday - Friday day shift position
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Utah, or license eligible
- Three or more years of Registered Nurse (RN) work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing. Intermountain verifies both degree attainment and educational institution accreditation following an offer of employment.
- Demonstrated computer ability and knowledge to include Windows, word processing and database systems
- Manual dexterity, seeing, hearing, speaking
- Experience working with third party payers
- Knowledge of products offered by SelectHealth
- Government program experience (i.e., Medicaid, Medicare)
- Five years of RN work experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...