Temporary Full-time position
Maintenance team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by providing maintenance support. This position is responsible for ensuring resident and staff safety by being responsible for repairs to the buildings and furnishings as well as up-keep of the grounds including lawn care and snow/ice removal.
- Minimum 18 yrs. age required, HS diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Related work experience required.
- References to verify competency required.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints preferred.
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record required.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions required.
ElderWood at Birchwood
4800 Bear Rd
Liverpool, NY 13088
Indeed - 23 months ago
ElderWood offers the area's only community-based ventilator care program, with small, portable ventilators providing residents with far more...