Job Requisition Number: 73513
Category: Intelligence - Analyst
Primary Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 25%
At CACI, we don't just hire you for a job; we hire you for a career. CACI recruits, retains, and develops a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. We empower you to forge your path while providing you with the tools, guidance, and flexibility needed to accomplish your career goals. CACI has a clear, defined strategy that has guided our success for over fifty years.
Consider a career with CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing the information technology and consulting solutions America needs to defeat global terrorism, secure our homeland and improve government services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Chief Engineer and staff in developing Strategic Plans (roadmaps, goals, metrics, etc.) with respect to S&T mission areas, emergent technology, requirements, needs, gaps, budget, system engineering, and COE/CE principles.
- Assist Chief Engineer and staff in planning and maintaining a 5-year S&T Portfolio (Excel, Powerpoint, SQL Database) that includes RDT&E mission-funded programs, with an emphasis on: ASAALT Technology-Enabled Capabilities Demonstration (TECD) programs; reimbursable (customer-funded) programs, including PEO/PM support and QRCs; Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) programs; Independent Lab Internal Research (ILIR) programs; Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs; and other international programs.
- Assist Chief Engineer and staff in answering routine and special data calls and other queries for information, both programmatic and technical, from clients/partners, higher HQ, and requirements communities pertaining to the S&T portfolio and individual programs and projects. This task runs the gamut from annual formal formatted documents (such as Congressional R2 budget reports/briefings and Army Invention of the Year submissions) that are weeks in preparation, to ad hoc e-mail queries that must be answered in an hour.
- Assist Chief Engineer and staff in developing proposals and concepts for new initiatives.
- Take additional guidance from Director, Deputy Director, MILDEP, and Chief Scientist for tasks above and other duties as assigned.
- Represent Chief Engineer, Director, Deputy Director, MILDEP, and Chief Scientist in meetings as required.
- Coordinate with I2WD Division Chiefs and Senior Engineers for tasks above as required.
- Coordinate with senior leaders at ASAALT, CERDEC HQ, other CERDEC Directorates, RDECOM HQ, other RDECs, and ARL.
- Attend weekly meetings, telcons, and/or VTCs associated with RDECOM C4ISR System Integration Domain (SID).
- Attend weekly meetings, telcons, and/or VTCs associated with Sensors and Network Technology Focus Teams (TFTs).
- Facilitate TRADOC Technical Information Exchange (TIE) by reviewing and coordinating further review of industry white papers, preparation of Talking Points, and attendance at TRADOC HQ in Ft Eustis, VA, or VTC of monthly meeting.
- Assist in preparing for and attending periodic meetings of other IPTs (to include CERDEC and RDECOM COE/CE and System Engineering).
- Prepare documents (plans, reports, spreadsheets, briefings) in MS Office applications for tasks above as required.
Must have extensive knowledge of:
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR); Offensive Cyber; INTEL Processing; Exploitation and Dissemination (PED); and Electronic Warfare (which are I2WD's core S&T mission/core competency areas).
- State-of-the-art technology pertinent to those mission/core competency areas.
- Requirements, needs, and gaps from requirements communities (OSD, TRADOC ARCIC, US Army Intelligence Center of Excellence at Ft Huachuca, Combined Arms Command-Leavenworth) in those and related areas.
- I2WD S&T clients/partners.
- I2WD HQ management chains (CERDEC, RDECOM, AMC, and OSD).
- Other RDECOM S&T organizations (including ARL, TARDEC, AMRDEC, ARDEC, and NSRDEC).
- System Engineering principles.
- COE/CE principles.
- I2WD practices.
**Current TS/SCI security clearance required**
Education and Experience:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and twelve to fifteen years of related experience. Prefer successful experience in multiple assignments of significance.
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 14,900 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- 2 years ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...