Senior Analyst, SEO
Senior Analyst – Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
What’s unique about Digitas? We are the top integrated brand agency with digital at our core and offices in 19 countries. We build active brands that inspire people to take action. We create business impact for Fortune 500 multi-national brands by pairing marketing, technology, creativity, media, and analytics. We’re leading the industry in mobile and social. What else? We have fun. We celebrate talent, we eat bagels together on Fridays, we let loose during creative recess, we compete at Digibowl tournaments, and we get dirty volunteering together in our communities. We have a one-of-a-kind culture. It’s the reason that, in the last two years alone, we’ve earned spots on over 20 awards lists like Coolest Places to Work and Best Companies to Work For. We have an environment at Digitas that fuels us to stay at the forefront of our industry.
Digitas has an exciting new career opportunity on its Search Engine Optimization team. Tremendous insights into the motivations of consumers and other information seekers can be obtained through analyzing search data. The Search Engine Optimization Analyst plays an integral role on the brand team because they provide the insights that are used to inform the overall online marketing strategy. Almost every aspect of strategy and site development has an impact on search engine optimization. Therefore, the Search Engine Optimization Analyst will collaborate with diverse teams across capabilities, which include Marketing, Creative, Technology, Strategy and Insights, and Media and will gain an in depth working knowledge of all capabilities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Provides search engine accessibility consulting
- Conducts keyword mining, keyword segmentation, gap analysis, competitive analysis, keyword research insights inform, and keyword mapping
- Provides optimization recommendations for site content
- Develops and executes link-building strategies
- Demonstrates value against all initiatives by providing monthly/quarterly metrics reports
Got what it takes?
- 4-year college degree in marketing, computer science, or related field
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- 2-4 years of experience in search engine optimization, web development, or analytics
Digital is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas - 2 years ago
This company knows the important bits (and bytes) about interactive marketing. Digitas provides digital communications and direct marketing...