Title: PLM Technical Program Manager
Duration: 6+ months
Location: San Francisco, CA
Here are some pointers that might help.
- About 12-15 years of experience with sound Project Management experience and guiding large teams in PLM Implementation, Enterprise Integration, Data Migration, UI Development etc.
- Preferably with experience in the retail industry (preferably apparel)
- Must have worked on FlexPLM in recent times – must be able to demonstrate sound knowledge of the product
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills
- Ability to interface with multiple teams within customer organisation and also with offshore team
Look for people who have
.NET experience is must along with PLM..
- worked on Enovia Apparel accelerator
- worked on GAP,Target corporation, Jones Apparel, Nike,Reebok,Black Diamond Equipment,Samsonite,.. implementations.
1. FlexPLM or any other PLM Product
4. Product Implementation
5. Develop Interfaces to enterprise systems
6. Microsoft .NET
8. Retail, AFS, Apparel
Appreciate if you can send me your resume along with the contact details to discuss further.
Please do let me know if you need any other information.
Please forward the resume to
You can also reach me at.
WiseStep - 12 months ago
At Fabergent, we are committed to the principles of good corporate citizenship. We recognize that good business management means forming pos...