The Aftermarket Parts Specialist position will assist in growing the TOTALIFT brand of CLARK Aftermarket Parts. This position will be responsible to assist in the research and development of competitive information to ensure continuous growth in aftermarket service parts sales. This position will provide exposure to all aspects of the CLARK Aftermarket operations.
• Manage the collection and analysis of data of potential TOTALIFT Parts line, including competitive products to evaluate existing and potential product/service markets, including the development of databases
• Manage the collection and analysis of data in order to understand performance and strategic goals of key competitors and identify areas of vulnerability and strength
• Assist in the development of competitor product databases
• Assist in the physical identification of competitor parts
• Assist in the development of potential parts sources
• Support the ongoing marketing efforts of the TOTALIFT program though data acquisition and product comparisons
• Will be responsible for identifying, parts research, and extensive data entry
• Will be responsible for the database maintenance
• Will be responsible to do competitive analysis
• Will provide management with information, reports and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, and pricing of products.
• Minimum two - four year college degree in Business Administration or equivalent required, with 2-4 years industry experience or related experience in the forklift, automotive, or construction equipment industry.
• Aftermarket parts experience preferred but not required. Extensive aftermarket parts experience may be substituted for education.
• Previous experience in research and analytical principals
• Must have solid analytical skills
• Must have good mechanical aptitude, to interchange and parts and understand their functions
• Ability to communicate effectively with others internally and externally at various levels of the organization through clear, concise writing, telephone usage and presentation skills.
• Ability to handle volume and mix of assignments on a daily basis.
• Must have effective computer skills, especially in Microsoft EXCEL and Access, good interpersonal skills, and be an analytical problem solver.
This position description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job; it is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential to the job.
Incumbents may be required to perform other duties as assigned or as required by the needs of the business.
CLARK Material Handling Company retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Sherry Myers, PHR
Human Resources Manager
CLARK Material Handling Company
700 Enterprise Drive
Lexington, KY 40510
Phone: (859) 422-6537
Fax: (859) 422-7476
Mobile (859) 619-9422
Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kimberly-Clark engages in workdwide manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of products for personal, business and industrial uses....