Assists gastroenterologists and providers to conduct invasive diagnostic procedures. Cleans, disinfects, and prepares equipment used for procedures as needed.
• Assists gastroenterologist and providers to perform diagnostic and minor medical procedures.
• Washes, inspects, decontaminates and maintains equipment following established infection control procedures.
• Prepares equipment and supplies needed for scheduled procedures.
• Assist in patient flow; providing support as necessary.
• Maintain general stock levels within the department.
• Performs other related duties as directed.
This position will travel to Capitol Hill and Largo medical centers
• Two (2) years of experience as a GI Technician or Clinical Assistant required.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be certified as a Nursing Assistant (Maryland).
• CPR certification required.
• Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software.
• In order to work effectively with patients, must have effective interpersonal and communication skills and be able to stand, walk, bend, lift at least 50 pounds, hear, speak, and see.
• GI certification preferred.
Kaiser Permanente - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
America’s leading not-for-profit health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves more than 9 million people from 37 hospitals and 611...