As part of Family Dollar’s New/Remodel Staff, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers. Under the direction of the Store Manager or Remodel Staff Team Lead, you will participate in the store set up, execution and timely completion of the remodel and/or renovation. This is a temporary assignment.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides great customer engagement in positive and approachable manner.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, well-stocked store for customers during their shopping experience.
- At the direction of the Store Manager or Remodel Staff Team Lead, builds fixtures and stocks merchandise.
- Assists in unloading of merchandise from delivery truck, organizes merchandise, and transports merchandise from stockroom to sales floor.
- Independently stocks shelves and recovers merchandise in the store.
- At the direction of the Store Manager or Remodel Staff Team Lead, assists in building a clean, well-stocked store for customers.
- Remains constantly aware of customer activity to ensure a safe and secure shopping environment.
- Performs all other duties as assigned in order to maintain an effective and profitable store operation.
Prefer completion of high school or equivalent. Ability to follow directives and interpret retail operational documents as assigned.
Prefer some experience working with people and general public; Work in retail, hotel, restaurant, grocery or drug store environment is preferred.
Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Ability to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Skill & Competencies
: Customer Focus, Developing Potential, Strong Organizational Skills,Communication Skills, Problem Solving/Decision Making, Job Knowledge and Relationship Management.
Customer Service Team Members
TX-Charlotte-10637/W TX CHARLOTTE
10637/W TX CHARLOTTE
302 E HINDES AVE
High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Background Check Required
Drug Screen Required
Family Dollar - 4 months ago
Penny-pinching single moms are drawn to Family Dollar. The nation's #2 dollar store (behind Dollar General) targets forty-something...