Takes inbound fraud calls on all Consumer, Debit, and Corporate/Government card accounts. Secures cardholder accounts to prevent losses and contacts merchants and cardholders to validate that charges are authorized. Works with internal and external customers and merchants to resolve customer issues resulting from fraudulent or unauthorized activities.
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of clerical or related work experience
- Thorough knowledge of consumer, debit, and corporate/government card products
- Ability to identify and interpret data and resolve exceptions
- Ability to work with unwritten but generally understood instructions; relying on precedents when available or applicable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills as well as the ability to handle difficult customer calls
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Thorough knowledge of applicable business line systems
U.S. Bank - 21 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...