Meijer is a leading Supercenter located in five states throughout the Midwest, with nearly 200 stores and almost 60,000 employees. As a multi-billion dollar retailer, Meijer is ranked as the 15th largest privately held company in the country. We have become a respected leader in the competitive retail market by sticking to our core values of customers, competition, family, freshness, and safety & health. Meijer's Midwest geography includes corporate offices in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and stores, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities throughout Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Kentucky.
Currently, Meijer is looking for an energetic Pharmacy Tech-Entry Level 1. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for providing remarkable customer service by offering fast and friendly service. Meijer is a major player in the drug store industry and prides itself on providing quality pharmaceuticals at competitive prices and our adherence to industry practices such as HIPAA privacy.
- High School graduate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be patient oriented, team player
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to learn/comprehend complex systems and information
- PC skills with phone etiquette is a must
- Dependability and punctuality is a must
- Desire and ability to work in a fast paced environment
Thank you for your interest in this position. There may not be current openings for this position at this time. By submitting an application to this position, you are expressing interest should an opening become available in the future. Our recruiters routinely review available applications as openings become available.
Meijer - 2 years ago
Meijer is a leading Supercenter located in five states throughout the Midwest, with over 200 stores and more than 60,000 employees. Our...