Altisource™ is a provider of services focused on high value, knowledge-based functions principally related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery and customer relationship management. Utilizing integrated technology that includes decision models and behavioral based scripting engines, we provide solutions that improve our clients’ performance and maximize their returns.
Altisource™ has three primary business segments including:
Mortgage Services- Mortgage portfolio management services that span the mortgage lifecycle (e.g. origination, valuation, closing and title services, default management services, asset management and component services)
Technology Products – REALSuite of applications (residential and commercial loan servicing, loss mitigation, vendor management and electronic invoice presentment and payment software) as well as our IT infrastructure services
Financial Services - asset recovery and customer relationship management
Altisource™ is developing a reputation as the preeminent technology enabled, knowledge based provider of its services. Our focus is on leveraging technology and a global service delivery model to provide highly efficient, accurate support of the industries we service. Unique intellectual property, such as behavioral-science principles, artificial intelligence driven scripting engines and risk decision models are used to reduce performance variability and improve compliance and overall performance for Altisource™ and its clients.
Key Result Areas:
- Administration of the systems of record(s) of the loan fulfillment organization.
- Work with management to implement changes to and provide strategic feedback on the operational systems of record(s).
- Effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management within the organization, specifically in regards to issues related to the systems being used and/or considered for use by the loan fulfillment organization.
- Review and analyze new systems/technologies against current and future business needs.
- Create production-related reports and data extracts from systems of record.
- Ensure business systems are being fully utilized to meet business needs.
- Direct incremental improvement in business practices by reviewing and recommending new systems
Altisource is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Degree in technology-related subject matter (Computer Science, Management Information Science, Engineering) preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in mortgage-related experience required, with multiple years of experience in mortgage originations preferred
- Advanced aptitude in software application architectures
- Experience with loan origination and quality control technologies preferred.
- Experience in creating data extracts and reports from databases, including the use of Crystal Reports, Business Objects, and SQL
- Attention to detail focus with ability to multi task in a fast paced and high risk environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a passion for providing excellent customer service.
Altisource - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Financial firms needing outsourced services can now turn to Altisource. The company, spun off from Ocwen Financial in 2009, primarily...