Assists management in identifying new business strategies,
applicable business intelligence, and new product ideas.
- Conducts complete analysis of industry participants including corporate overviews, in-depth due diligence, company valuations, and the coordination of technical analysis that is performed by other groups.
- Works closely with interdepartmental teams on collecting and organizing industry intelligence.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- 3 to 5 years of management experience or other relevant experience.
- Ability to work effectively with internal NAVTEQ groups and senior executives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving, business communication, organizational influence skills and experience working in a cross-functional team within and across organizations.
- Proficient in project planning and project tracking.
Business & Strategic Planning
- Hyperion Planning and Sharepoint Analysis - highly preferred
North America-United States-Illinois-W Madison Chicago
Nokia Location & Commerce - 14 months ago