Job Description |
We are seeking passionate and highly motivated Regional Sales Representatives to join our growing team of professionals. Sefaira is an early stage growing company that is building the next generation of cloud based software applications to revolutionize the way high performance buildings are designed. The Regional Sales Representative will be expected to play a key role in building our market presence within a given territory. If you have a passion for green buildings and creating a more sustainable built environment and are looking to grow your career with a company that rewards success, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
As a Regional Sales Representative, you will be responsible for introducing Sefaira ’s green building SaaS application, Sefaira Concept, to leading architecture and engineering design firms in order to secure them as customers. This person will focus on prospecting and uncovering opportunities and qualifying sales leads. In addition, you will own, manage, and drive the full sales cycle from first contact through negotiation and close.
Other responsibilities for the position will include:
- Some account management necessary while handing off to client engagement team ensuring happy reference-able customers
- Achieving territory sales quota
- Learning our product and the technical problems we solve for our customers
- Coordinating, leading, and executing remote web-based presentations (with the help of technical presales resources)
- Diligently maintaining sales and related activity records
- Working closely with the Engineering and Product teams when allocating technical resources and capturing product requirements
- Maintaining sales pipeline and forecast, and updating activity/prospect status at weekly meetings
We are looking for experienced Regional Sales Representative candidates who have at least 3 years of experience selling software or technology solutions, services or applications within the Architectural/Engineering/Construction (AEC) industry. In addition, it is vital that the Regional Sales Representative is self-motivated, ambitious and has a hands-on work ethic in order to be considered.
Other requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor ’s degree is required. Bachelor ’s degree in Engineering, Architecture or other technical degree is preferred
- Flexible and adaptable with a hunger to “win ”
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and thrives in a fast-paced and stimulating team environment
- Previous account management experience
- Strong experience building a pipeline, qualifying and identifying deals you can close
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable and proficient interacting with customers at a senior management / decision-making level
- Strong computer skills including online tools, Google Docs, PowerPoint, Excel, etc
- Occasional travel is required within assigned region
At Sefaira, we believe in offering our sales professionals competitive pay including a strong commission structure and an excellent benefits package. To learn more about pay and benefits, please apply today!
Sefaira Inc. - 19 months ago