As the largest independently held regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation performs flying services for US Airways, and ground handling services for United Airlines and US Airways.
Flying 71 CRJ-200 regional jets as US Airways Express, AWAC brings passengers from their hometowns large and small to hubs that provide them with a gateway to countless travel destinations. Additionally, AWAC is a ground handler for United Airlines and US Airways, most notably in United's Washington Dulles International hub and numerous cities throughout the country.
Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation's team is made up of around 2,700 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop, organize, market, implement, and evaluate specific wellness projects, programsm or events.
• Promote wellness programs that will motivate employees to adopt healthy lifestyles through the development of wellness events, and informative materials such as brochures/flyers, blogs, newsletter articles and website content to support the program mission.
• Evaluate programs, analyze outcomes and summarize results.
• Attend and co-facilitate regularly scheduled employee wellness committee meetings and others as assigned.
• Serve as an employee wellness resource person to employees.
• Assist with entering data and maintaining records when necessary.
• Perform additional job duties as assigned.
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
• Adherence to all Company policies and procedures.
*Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*
Essential Job Requirements:
• Bachelors degree in an appropriate discipline (such as Corporate Health Promotion, Wellness, Community Health Education, Public Health, Health Management, Exercise Science/Physiology, or closely related field of study).
• Successful candidates whould be comfortable speaking in front of and leading groups of employees and soliciting participation in the program.
• Highly motivated, organized, self-directed and open to feedback to insure a beneficial internship experience.
• Ability to establish a trusting rapport with employees in all levels of the organization and use appropriate discretion and confidentiality when discussing personal health related topics.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Publisher. Experience with Intranet/web development is a plus.
• Excellent writing, editing and oral communication skills.
Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation - 2 years ago
Not bound by the borders of the state that shares its name, Air Wisconsin Airlines flies throughout the eastern half of the US. The regional...