Reports to: Director of Human Resources
Compensation will include a base salary and incentive based pay.
The Director of Recruiting will provide leadership to develop/execute a strategic/operational full cycle recruiting/hiring plan to meet the staffing needed to support company growth.
Specifically, this full cycle includes:
- Leading a team of recruiting specialists, interviewers and administrative support to recruit and hire high quality team members for web development, marketing, sales, administrative, leadership and other positions as needed.
- Developing staffing, technology and systems needed to ensure a steady flow of candidates to fill positions in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Meeting with HR Director and business leaders to define staffing needs specific to each businessand/or division.
- Serving as the company contact with outside recruiting firms, i.e. defining and negotiating vendor contracts, tracking results and controlling employment related fees.
- Scheduling, attending and speaking at high visible, high quality career recruiting functions proven to yield applicants.
- Coaching interviewers to culturally screen and deliver quality applicants to hiring managers for skillset and team matches.
- Developing and controlling a recruiting budget.
- Developing and conducting training designed to improve recruiting and hiring efficiencies and reduce turnover.
- Developing a Recruiting dashboard to track, analyze, prepares and communicate hiring metrics and stats..
- Leading projects to design, implement and improve applicant tracking.
- 3-5 years demonstrated recruiting leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of unique and proven recruiting strategies i.e. uses of social media recruiting, applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent interview skills
- Strong interpersonal and written skills
- Computer skills, i.e. MS Office, Applicant tracking systems.
- Some travel required
DaveRamsey - 22 months ago