The Supervising Engineer/Project Manager will:
• Serve as a Project Manager for public sector projects in New England.
• Manage multi-disciplinary teams and achieve technical excellence on municipal wet infrastructure projects.
• Grow and lead highly effective staff.
• Ensure a high level of service and project delivery.
• Existing Projects:
• Establish or reinforce relationships with the existing client senior management, project managers and project teams.
• Manage the projects in a manner that provides the clients with a high level of service and technical quality.
• Build project teams to coordinate the work and maximize the abilities of the teams to meet project goals.
• Meet or exceed project financial goals.
• Mentor and develop staff in achieving technical and career goals.
• BS degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, or related field.
• Professional Engineer certification – New England states or via reciprocity.
• A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in project or program management for consulting, engineering, planning, design and construction services including supervisory experience on larger projects.
• Experience with full responsibility for project delivery.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and a proven talent at fostering relationships, business development and preparing winning proposals.
• Experience with project management systems, project scheduling, scoping, budgeting, cost analyses, resource analyses, and reporting.
• Excellent team building and leadership skills.
• Recognized expertise in various wet infrastructure disciplines to include conveyance systems, collection systems, pumping, treatment or other.
Advanced degree preferred.
• Established industry relationships are preferred.
MWH - 10 months ago
If it's wet, MWH Global will make it work. The environmental engineering, construction, and management firm specializes in...