As part of the Displays & Client Peripherals Product Line Management team, this position is responsible for meeting overall objectives associated with the Client Peripherals category for the Americas.
Primary responsibility is focused on portfolio/category Product Line Marketing and delivering on the business metrics for the assigned category portfolio. Works closely with other teams in the Americas and has active engagement with X-functional teams - Services, Sales, Marcom, Finance Teams, S&P Operations, General Procurement, On-Line, PR and the Global Marketing Teams.
- Maximize the P&L for the assigned category.
- Provide financial guidance on the category, achieve financial targets set by building and executing category business plans for assigned S&P categories/portfolio
- Subject Matter Consulting: will be available to Dell's Americas sales force as a subject matter expert on the related products, from overall technology to specific solution consulting.
- Act as technical "go-to" resource, answering technical and non-technical questions related to product set.
- Pipeline Management and Large Deal Engagement - must be willing to help support in a technical/sales capacity to help close large opportunities and identify opportunities.
- Develop and execute Sales and Marketing strategies to accelerate revenue growth for the category.
- Ensure Product availability across the region: Product launch, create content and all relevant sales messaging. Ensure up-to-date product info is available.
- Coordinate and develop training - utilize in-depth product knowledge to train Sales Representatives.
- Measure and report success of programs and activities on a monthly basis.
- Attend, contribute and organize sales events and articulate product line value proposition, technical details, and other applicable information to Sales Representatives.
- Work closely with CoC partners, Product Group, Sales, Segment marketing teams, Business Management, Marcom, On-Line, Operations and Finance Teams to ensure seamless execution of product offering and business growth.
Life At Dell
- Global and Regional D&CP teams: Business & Program Management,
- Segment Marketing Teams
- Dell (S&P) Sales Managers and Solutions Teams
- Client Centre of Competence
- Vendor / Partner
- World Wide Product Teams
- X-Functional Teams - Services, Sales, Marcom, Finance Teams, S&P Operations, General Procurement, On-Line, PR
- Marketing operations: Pricing team
- University Graduate
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in a Product Marketing/Management/Sales role in high-tech industry preferred. Technical expertise / knowledge Preferred
- Take ownership for quality and timing of work
- Strategic agility
- Good communicator & negotiator on Senior Business Level
- Creative, constantly look for new approaches
- Financial acumen
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell - 9 months ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...