When is a job more than “just a job?”
• When you know that you are making a difference in the lives of those around you
• When you go to work every day looking forward to the day ahead of you
• When the decisions you make on the job really matter to those whom you serve
As a General Manager at Murphy USA, you will join a diverse team of people on solid career paths in a growing retail organization. You will receive outstanding training, pay, and benefits.
Your responsibilities as a General Manager will include:
• Managing the overall daily store operations
• Motivating sales associates to provide friendly and prompt service that exceeds customer’s expectations
• Resolving customer complaints in a timely, professional manner
• Recruiting, hiring, training, and developing your employees
• Overseeing ordering and inventory of merchandise
• Ensuring the store meets company standards for cleanliness, organization, and appearance
• Implementing corporate strategies
• Developing action plans to guarantee repeat customer business , increase revenues, control expenses, and maximize profits
• Ensuring compliance with regulations such as fuel safety, age-restricted sales, employee safety, and employment laws
• Conducting performance reviews and wage increases in accordance with company policy
A job is more than just a job when it’s a career at Murphy USA.
Murphy understands that a career is about much more than a paycheck and benefits. That’s why we do our best to provide the most supportive and enjoyable atmosphere possible for our employees. Here are just a few reasons why Murphy USA is a great career choice:
Enjoy your work!
Murphy USA offers a fast paced environment where bright, talented individuals who are willing to work hard are valued and can make a difference.
Murphy USA can help you schedule your work around your busy life.
Murphy USA operates over 1,000 locations in over 20 states and is adding new locations every year. The growth provides career advancement opportunities for top performing team members.
Earn your degree!
All employees who average 20 hours or more per week are eligible for educational assistance offered by Murphy USA.
• Must be 18+ Years of age, 19 in Alabama and 21 in Illinois
• Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and a happy attitude are essential.
• Cash Handling Skills
• Must be able to perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching.
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
• Flexible Schedule
• Paid Vacation
• College Tuition Reimbursement
Murphy Oil - 16 months ago
Murphy Oil Corporation (Murphy) is a worldwide oil and gas exploration and production company, with refining and marketing operations in the...