Salient Federal Solutions, Inc. (Salient) has completed the acquisition of ATS Corporation (ATSC). For more information please visit Salient at www.salientfed.com.
Architect III- Washington DC
We are looking for an Architect III for our direct client at Washington DC. This Architect would perform architectural planning in support of key IT initiatives. The candidate focuses on requirements & design phases, supports development, testing, and issue escalation. The candidate manages and promotes use of IT standards, serves as a subject matter expert to FNM projects and provides support for project team members. The candidate is required to perform architecture designs, peer reviews and develop target state architectures.
Qualifications & Experience:
ABOUT SALIENT FEDERAL SOLUTIONS, INC.:
- Bachelors or Advanced degrees in either Computer Science or other disciplines of engineering.
- 10+ years of total experience in design and engineering of mission critical software products.
- Strong architectural and technical background
- Extensive hands on experience in design and development of products using Java open source frameworks like, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Extensive practical experience in the areas of BPM, distributed caching and web frameworks, cloud technologies, performance optimization, scalability etc.
- Strong knowledge of relational database and ORM technology.
- Good understanding of TOGAF is a plus
- Knowledge in the mortgage industry is a plus
Salient Federal Solutions, Inc. (Salient), a leading provider of information technology; engineering and intelligence analytic services; to agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, and cyber domains, completed its acquisition of ATS Corporation (ATSC), a leading information technology company delivering innovative technology solutions to government and commercial organizations.
Salient is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/AAP employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Salient prohibits discrimination against employees and qualified applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws. Salient will make reasonable accommodations, in appropriate cases, for qualified individuals with disabilities, if it can do so without undue hardship.
Advanced Technology Systems Inc. - 2 years ago