This position will support the Hemophilia Center by conducting comprhensive psychosocial assessments and providing emotional support, mental health and emotional intervention for adult patients.
* Masters degree in social work from an institution accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
* Current State of Maine Social Work license
* Previous experience as a Social Worker
* Skill in client advocacy and case management
* Ability to interact effectively as a member of interdisciplinary health care team
* Ability to identify and utilize community resources
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
Monday - Friday
Maine Medical Partners - 19 months ago
MaineHealth provides health care to residents of central, southern, and western Maine. The health system's facilities include Maine...