Project Program Manager II
Manages the development and implementation process of a company's services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery. Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project. Communicates with lead Project Manager and/or functional area manager regarding status of specific projects.
.. Key Accountabilities
- Manage vendors and subcontractors in all site acquisition milestone deliverables in multiple markets
- Review and approve cost for items pertaining to the cell site build
- Review and approve deliverables which allow vendors to start construction
- Approve exceptions to the schedule, cost or process when needed.
- Manage the schedule of deliverables from the vendors.
- Project manage the information and interaction with other groups such as RF, Backhaul and Construction
The ideal candidate will be able to read and understand zoning and construction drawings and be familiar with SHPO, NEPA and other regulatory processes. Additionally, they will possess excellent time management and negotiation skills.
Brentwood, TN or Louisville, KY
- Bachelor's degree and two years related experience or six years related experience post high school
- Two years project management or related process management experience
- CAPM or similar Project Management certification
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives. Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
TNBRED - Brentwood, TN Sales & Engineer
104 Continental Pl
Sprint - 13 months ago
Sprint is a global integrated communications provider serving more than 26 million customers in over 100 countries. With more than $26...