- Manage the daily activities of the clinical trial Safety and Benefit-Risk Management function
- Directly supervise Safety Associates in the collection, evaluation, and collation of both clinical trial and post-marketing adverse event reports.
- Minimum of Bachelor level degree in nursing, pharmacy, or other health care related profession
- Experience in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry in drug safety, regulatory affairs, quality assurance or clinical departments
- Experience in management and/or project management
Eagle Research Incorporated - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -