Company: Siemens Infrastructure and Cities
Division: IC - Mobility - Rail Automation
Location: FL - Jacksonville
Req ID: 109462
Position Title: Product Engineer IV - Signaling Engineer - Rail Automation - Jacksonville, FL
Experience Level: Senior Level
Education Required: Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Travel Required: No
The newly-created Siemens Infrastructure and Cities (IC) Sector is focused on providing answers that last for America’s aging urban infrastructure. IC will offer solutions to make cities of all sizes more sustainable and competitive, turning them into the places where both people and businesses can thrive.
Siemens’ portfolio for intelligent infrastructure solutions includes complete traffic and transportation systems, intelligent logistics, efficient energy supply, and environmentally compatible building technologies. Siemens also provides ways to modernize the way power is transmitted and distributed to enhance the smart consumption of electricity.
The Infrastructure and Cities Sector is comprised of five divisions: Building Technologies, Low and Medium Voltage, Mobility and Logistics, Rail Systems and Smart Grid.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
Due to Siemens continued growth in our Rail Automation Business Sector we are currently searching for Signaling Engineers with the following knowledge or experience.
Relocation will be offered to qualified
- 7 – 10 years signaling engineering experience with Transit Authorities, Signaling Manufacturing, Class 1 Railroad or Signaling Engineering Firm, or equivalent
- Familiar with PLC system programming and communication network design
- Familiar with Mass Transit operating concepts, including Automatic Train Routing
- Understanding of FRA regulations and AREMA standards and recommended practices
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to communicate with customers as well as suppliers and coworkers
- Electrical Engineering or related degree is preferable
Monster - 12 months ago