This position is responsible for providing centralized distribution and maintenance of department related patient care equipment and to assist the healthcare team in providing quality patient care.
- Provide direct patient care in accordance with treatment plans as directed by the registered nurse.
- Demonstrate utilization of proper infection control standards and practices.
- Demonstrate utilization of proper body mechanics for self and patient.
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Communicate clearly and appropriately to the appropriate health care team member.
- Comply with the organizations standards of care.
- Assists with set up for deliveries.
- Enters Physician Orders in computer.
- Orders and Stocks rooms with supplies needed for labor and delivery.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited caregiver (Certified Nursing Assistant) program.
- At least one year hospital experience is preferred.
- Experience with personal computers is required.
- Medical terminology is required.
- State issued CNA certification required.
- BLS required.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
Patient Care Support
ND-Williston-Mercy Medical Center
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
Catholic Health Initiatives - 22 months ago
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...