Provide expert level program management analysis and support for government clients. Develop and implement strategic business plans, acquisition strategies, plans, and programs. May lead acquisition support teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- The Program Manager III assist the government clients manage joint and service specific acquisition programs/projects. The PM III will provide subject matter expertise (SME) to government Program/Project Managers (PM) and their staffs to develop and implement acquisition strategies, program plans and schedules, milestone plans and schedules, and perform day-to-day management of acquisition programs/projects and other acquisition-related functions.
- The PM III develops and applies analytical methodologies and principles to traditional and unique acquisition and program management problems. The PM III will also conduct or support evaluations and analyses of new or emerging technologies, program/projects, logistics concepts, and acquisition policies, and procedures.
- The PM III will develop and update program documents, and develop, analyze and submit periodic reports such as Acquisition Status Reports, Quarterly Readiness Reports and Life Cycle Management Reports.
- The PM III will be required to organize, attend, host and/or facilitate meetings, briefings, and conferences. The PM IV will assist in preparing and coordinating meeting agendas and presentation/briefing materials, deliver presentations, draft meeting minutes and capture and track action items.
- The PM III may be required to direct the activities of more junior Acquisition Analysts or other staff as necessary on activities related to the management of acquisition programs and the application of analytical techniques and methodologies. The PM III may also be required to be a mentor and resource for all levels of Acquisition Analysts.
Education: BA/BS degree in engineering, business or related field.
- Expert knowledge and experience with the most current DoD acquisition and program management policies and practices applicable to DoD Programs.
- Expert knowledge of DoD/Federal Government defense programs, research and development programs, and knowledge of DoD/Military Department programming and budgeting.
- Expert knowledge of the relationships of the Defense Agencies, the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Services, the Joint Staff and other Federal Government agencies.
- Possess DoD Acquisition Level III qualification or equivalent in program management.
- Have advanced technical, analytical and problem solving skills, and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have and is able to maintain a Government issued Secret Clearance.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project. The analyst must have excellent customer service skills, strong interpersonal skills, and be able to participate and work in a team environment.
- Must have demonstrated time management and organizational skills
Experience: Fourteen years of experience with Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition programs. Specialized experience will include technical and managerial experience, project development, and a demonstrated ability to provide guidance and project direction, and budget and resource management.
Reporting Relationships and Contacts: The PM III will perform independent, non-routine assignments within areas of responsibility, as assigned.
Working Conditions: Work will be performed in a normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
Patricio Enterprises, Inc. (PE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned business and certified Small Business Administration 8(a) program participant that specializes in Total Life Cycle Systems Management support and consulting. PE is incorporated in the state of Virginia and provides a broad range ofTO management consulting services and support to military services, government agencies and commercial clients.
An Equal Opportunity Employer -----M/F/D/V.
Patricio Enterprises (PE) is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business and certified Small Business Administration 8(a) program...